Motorsports Insurance in Bolivar
When it is time to take your adventures off the road on your ATV or on the water with your jet ski, it is important that you have the right coverage for any damages, injuries or accidents that may take place. Whether you use your jet ski or ATV just for fun or to help you get the job done, on open waters or a trail in the middle of nowhere, you need to have the right insurance coverage effectively in place because injuries and accidents always happen when you least expect it.
The Right Coverage for Your ATV
It can be rather expensive to have your ATV repaired following an accident. In addition, if you happen to be injured during such an accident, you may be expected to fork over thousands of dollars to cover the cost of your medical expenses.
Many people are under the misconception that their Auto Insurance or Homeowners Insurance policy will provide them with the coverage they need when an injury or accident occurs. Unfortunately, that is simply not the case.
Motorsports Insurance for your all-terrain vehicle will provide you with coverage specifically related to off-road use. Your policy will provide coverage for any injuries or damage that results due to an ATV accident up to the limits outlined in your policy. Typically, the components of a quality Power Sports Insurance policy will include the following:
- Collision Coverage - This part of your insurance policy will cover the cost of any structural damage to your ATV if you hit another vehicle, tree, rock or any other object that results in considerable damage.
- Comprehensive Coverage - This coverage includes damage to your vehicle as a result of events other than collision, such as vandalism, lightning, theft, animals, etc.
- Property Damage and Bodily Injury Liability Coverage - If you are found at fault for an accident that results in the injury or property damage of the other person involved, you can be covered through liability insurance for the cost of the damages and legal fees if required up to the limits on your policy declarations page.
- Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage - This is the type of insurance that you will need in the event that the person responsible for the accident does not have enough insurance to cover the related expenses or no insurance at all.
Your agent will be able to tell you about any special insurance or additional powersports coverage that you may require. For instance, if you have installed any custom parts on your ATV, you will want adequate coverage in case of a breakdown.
The Right Coverage for Your Motorsport
Motorsports Insurance that is designed specifically to meet the coverage needs of motorsport owners in Missouri can vary from one policy to the next depending on your exact needs. These policies are designed provide coverage against liability claims when you are found to be responsible for bodily injury or property damage to someone while you are riding on your jet ski. Your Power Sports Insurance policy may also include coverage for theft and physical damage as well.
Additional coverage options that you may want to consider including in your Motorsport insurance policy for your jet ski may include the following:
- Towing Coverage - You may need to include coverage for roadside assistance, towing and coverage for your trailer while in transit.
- Clean Up Coverage - In some cases, clean up will be required after a jet ski accident occurs, such as the cost of fuel spills and the removal of wreckage
- Damage Reimbursement - If you collide with a boater that does not have insurance, you will still be able to receive compensation through your policy
- Medical Bills - If the person at fault of the accident does not have adequate coverage to pay your medical bills, your policy can pay the remaining expenses up to the policy limit in your declarations page.
- Replacement - The cost to replace your jet ski will be paid in the event of a total loss if insured for replacement cost value
Please note that some upgrades to your jet ski and normal wear and tear may not be covered. In addition, if you travel overseas with your jet ski, you should understand how your coverage applies in foreign waters. Take the time to talk over your coverage options with your insurance agent when purchasing your policy in order to make certain you have the ideal coverage for your personal watercraft.
In order to make sure your hobbies are covered, fill out the form now for a risk free quote from Capstone Insurors One of our trusted agents is standing by to go over all of your policy options with you. Our staff is knowledgeable and experienced, so you can rest assured that you will know exactly what your policy does and does not cover.
The cost of the right Power Sports Insurance policy pales in comparison to the major expense of an uninsured incident. Make sure you have the coverage you need today.